- You must be certain that neither you or anyone living in your home has symptoms of illness. The NHS website can help you with this.
- If someone in your household is testing positive for COVID-19 please ensure you reschedule your appointment until the person is testing negative.
- Make sure you talk with Paul Davies Gutter Specialists before we visit your home.
- Cut down on face – to – face contact by using phones or tablet devices with cameras to have conversations with our engineers.
- Ask which safety precautions will be put in place E.G social distancing.
- If you are clinically vulnerable, tell our engineer so he can take extra care.
- As always remember to agree the scope of work and price before going ahead.
WHILE The Work Is Being Done
- Disinfect door and handles daily before and after our engineer comes into your home.
- Work together to protect each other by remembering to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- If you have to get close, stay side-to-side rather than facing each other.
- Our engineer’s hard work always deserves a cuppa, but make sure you’re careful to only touch the handle when making it, and when the drink is finished, wash up the mug straight away with hot, soapy water.
- If you feel you are or could be infected while the work is being done, tell our engineer, and stop all works. Then follow the government’s procedures on self-isolation until it is safe for work to start again.
AFTER The Work Is Done
- Disinfect all areas where Aerial Express engineer has worked, especially around doors and handles.
- Keep payment and paperwork contactless.
- Contact Aerial Express to warn us if you or anyone else in your home shows symptoms of COVIS-19 within a week of the work being finished. You can use the form provided below.