Complaints Policy and Procedures
If you have a complaint:
Please contact the office on 0845 108 3111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to us at Aerial Services Scotland Limited, Unit 1, 3 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF, quoting your name, address, postcode, telephone number, and job receipt number.
The job receipt number is on your job receipt. We are happy to deal with your complaint by telephone in the first instance, or by letter or email, as you prefer.
Our office staff will seek to resolve your complaint. However, if you wish to address someone else, please contact our Customer Service Manager, Deborah McAreavey.
What happens next?
- We will always make every effort to address your concerns as soon as possible. We will send you a summary resolution that confirms our ability to resolve this issue quickly and satisfactorily. If this is not possible, we will acknowledge in writing that your complaint has been received and is being processed. If this is not possible, we will send you a written acknowledgement as soon as possible to notify you that we have received and are investigating your complaint.
- If an initial conversation or correspondence fails to resolve the issue, the customer will be sent a complaint form in order to acknowledge the complaint. Fill out this form and send it to Ryan McLeod, the operations manager, to escalate your complaint. By completing this form and sending it to the Operations Manager, Ryan McLeod, the complaint can be escalated.
- After receiving this form from the customer, the Operations Manager will investigate the complaint, review it, file it, and speak with the employee who took action. The Operations Manager will conduct an investigation after reviewing the issue, filing it, and speaking with the staff member who acted after receiving this form from the customer.
- The customer will receive a detailed written response to the complaint, including suggestions for resolving the issue, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form. Within 21 days of receiving the complaint form, the customer will receive a thorough written response to their complaint, along with recommendations for how to resolve the issue.
- If the customer remains dissatisfied, the Managing Director, James Mullen, will arrange for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their ongoing concerns. James Mullen, the managing director, will work with the client to identify any ongoing concerns and will arrange for a review of the decision if the client is still unhappy.
- Aerial Services Scotland Limited will write to the customer within 14 days of receiving a request for a review to confirm the final position of the complaint and provide an explanation.
- We provide Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) if the complaint is not resolved (ADR). These independent official bodies have been approved by the Chartered Institute of Trading Standards (CITS). Customers are welcome to use their complimentary services. They apply to any civil dispute in which a consumer seeks monetary or other relief from a business. They provide detailed information, but remember that any complaint must be filed within six months.
Customer Service Manager: Deborah McAreavey
Email address: email@example.com
Operations Manager: Ryan McLeod
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: James Mullen
Email address: email@example.com
Aerial Services Scotland Limited, 1 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number: 0845 1083 111
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
The customer can contact either:
The London Arbitration Centre:
Address: LAC Postal Communications Centre, 62 Tunstall Drive, Accrington, BB5 5DG, Lancashire, UK
The Ombudsman Service Limited:
Address: The Ombudsman Service Limited, 3300 Daresbury Park, Warrington, WA4 4HS, UK